Saturday 6 September 2008

Ashlee Simpson Denies Baby Weight Claims

Ashlee Simpson has collide with back at negative claims in regards to her weight-gain during her pregnancy.


It was reported by The National Enquirer that the singer split into tears when she discovered she had gained more weight than she should whilst carrying a child, and that she had as well bought six-spot pairs of size zero point jeans as an motivator to disgorge the pounds.


However, Ashlee has now responded by notice a message on her MySpace blog, saying the claims are completely false:


"Today I translate on a blog that I went to the doctor and he aforesaid I was overweight and I cried and went to Planet Blue (because I was blue) and bought 6 pair of size 0 jeans. Now it is ridiculous to read such nonsense about oneself so I thought I would address this one..."


"1. My dr. says I am right on target with my weight gain

2. Have not been to Planet Blue in at least deuce years

3. Love my maternity jeans ..they have stretchable tops it is awesome!

4. My water closet full of size 0's are organism worn by Pete right now and he looks hot in them :)"


"So now that I have cleared that up allow me tell you... carrying a child is the most inspiring, emotional, awesome experience of my life."


"My weight and my pant size are the absolute last thing I am interested about. I am only concerned with having a healthy gestation and a healthy baby. People wHO talk and judge meaning women's system of weights need to get a life!!!"




More information